1. Sammy Rock Music House is the Promoter of the Training Program and any ancillary or products supplied under this contract.
2. By signing the Order Form, you agree that the Order Form together with these terms and conditions form a contract between you and us.
3. In these terms and conditions, “we” or “us” means Sammy Rock Music House and “you” or “your” means the customer, details of whom are set out in the order form on the front of these terms and conditions (the “Order Form”). All other terms used shall, except where otherwise stated, have the same meaning as set out in the Order Form.
Investment and Payment
4. In consideration of the provision of the Training Program and any ancillary or products promoted by us you shall pay the Price in full on the signing of the Order Form by you, unless we have agreed that you may pay by installments in which case the provisions of clause 5 shall apply.
5. If we have agreed that you may pay the Price by installments, you must pay each installment to us in full in accordance with the installment arrangements set out in the Special Instructions section of the Order Form. If your credit card details have been taken, subject to your right to cancel this contract as set out in clauses 7 and 11 we will automatically collect payment from that credit card on the dates specified in the Special Instructions section of the Order Form and you irrevocably authorize us to do so.
6. If you fail to pay any installment on its due date then all monies owing by you to us shall become due and owing and must be immediately paid without set off, deduction or counterclaim.
Notice of Consumer’s Right to Cancel
7. To the extent that you are a consumer and are not attending the Training Program for the purposes of your trade or profession, you are entitled to cancel this contract if you advise us in writing, within 7 days of signing the Order Form (being ), that you no longer wish to attend the Training Program. You can cancel this contract (ref ) by delivering or sending (including via electronic mail) a cancellation notice to us (Sammy Rock Music House) at Milton Keynes Business Centre, Foxhunter Drive, Linford Wood, Milton Keynes MK14 6GD or via email to Bookings@WealthDragons.co.uk. If you wish, you may use the Notice of Cancellation to cancel this contract, although you are not required to do so. Your notice of cancellation is deemed to be served as soon as it is posted or sent to us or, in the case of an email, on the day it is sent to us. If you exercise this right of cancellation, we shall refund to you all monies you have paid to us under this contract. We will process the refund within 30 working days of receipt of your notice of cancellation.
Refunds & Cancellation by Us
8. We reserve the right to make changes to the itinerary, including changes to speakers/presenters, the venue, the date(s) or time(s) of the Training Program and the Training Program at any time and without notice to you, provided that such changes do not materially alter the content of the Training Program. Any such changes will not entitle you to a refund of the Price.
9. We reserve the right to cancel, postpone or curtail the Training Program at any time, including once the course has commenced, if we consider it necessary to do so for any reason. Where possible, we will reschedule the Training Program. If we cannot do so, we will refund you the Price. In the Training Program that you (or a substitute) cannot attend the rescheduled Training Program, the Price will be refunded in full within 30 working days of us giving you notification of the cancellation, postponement or curtailment of the Training Program. We shall have no further liability to you in respect of any cancellation, postponement or curtailment, and in particular we do not accept liability for any travel expenses incurred even if a course is canceled on short notice.
Transferring Tickets and Cancellation by You
10. If you cannot attend a Training Program, a substitute may be sent provided that you notify us of the nominated new attendee (including their name, address, telephone number and email address) at least 14 working days before the Training Program. If no one can attend the Training Program, you may cancel this contract. If you cancel this contract within 5 days of the expiry of the cooling off period referred to in clause 7, we will refund 30% of the Price. If you are paying by installments, you will be required to continue to pay until 70% of the Price has been received by us. If you cancel after the expiry of this period, we will be unable to refund any of the Price and you will be required to pay all installments due to us.
Ownership of Training Program Materials
11. You acknowledge and agree that the ownership of all Training Program materials and the intellectual property (including without limitation copyrights, patents, design rights (whether registered or unregistered), registered and unregistered trade marks and service marks, know-how, processes and rights in inventions or ideas) comprised in those Training Program materials belongs to and remains owned by us at all times.
Limitation of Liability
12. We make no warranty whatsoever regarding the content of the Training Program, the implementation of any element(s) of the Training Program by you or your employer or the results of any such implementation. Accordingly, we accept no liability in relation to any loss of profit, revenue, business or anticipated savings, indirect, special or consequential loss suffered by you howsoever caused (including without limitation in contract or tort).
13. To the extent we are legally able to do so, we:
(a) exclude all terms, conditions and warranties implied by custom and the general law or statue; and
(b) limit our liability to you for any claim (whether arising under contract, tort or otherwise) for loss or damage suffered by you to the Price actually paid by you under this contract.
14. If the provision of the Training Program is prevented or cancelled for any reason beyond our reasonable control, then we may at our option postpone the Training Program with no liability to you.
15. Except where otherwise stated in these terms and conditions, all notices or other communication must be sent to the address specified in the Order Form.
16. Any failure to exercise or delay in exercising any power or right by a party does not operate as a waiver of that power or right, nor does any single exercise of any power or right preclude any other or further exercise of it. Any waiver must be in writing and signed by the party which is waiving the right or power.
17. Each of the these terms and conditions is to be construed as independent of every other term so that the invalidity, illegality or unenforceability of any term shall not affect the other terms, all of which will remain in full force and effect.
18. This contract may not be varied except in writing signed by both parties.
19. This contract constitutes the entire agreement between you and us and cancels and supersedes any and all previous agreements (whether oral or written, express or implied) between you and us relating to the subject matter of this contract. Except for the express written terms of this contract, the parties acknowledge and agree that in entering into this contract they have not relied on or been induced by any warranty, statement or representation of the other or any other person relating to this contract. Nothing in this contract shall affect any liability of a party for fraudulent misrepresentation.
20. No term of this contract is intended for the benefit of any third party, and none of these terms shall be enforceable by a third party either under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise.
21. This contract shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties hereby irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales will have jurisdiction over any disputes arising under this contract or otherwise.
 Insert date of contract.
 Insert contract number or other identifying provision.